The Sims 2: Mansion & Garden Stuff
Design impressive estates and gardens for your Sims with three all-new styles. Infuse your Sims' mansion with the intricate beauty of new Moroccan designs, add a touch of retro-modern style with stately and new Art Deco elements, or build in the imposing new Second Empire style. With a host of new architectural and landscaping items to choose from, your Sims homes will look more stunning than ever.
- Re-create your Sims homes into luxurious mansions. New items including exotic columns that create stunning new archways, chic ceiling fans that add an element of cool, or sweeping grand staircases that make a bold statement.
- Completely reinvent your Sims' gardens with a colorful foundation of flower beds and shrubs including delicate irises, cheerful daylilies, and bright sunflowers.
- Choose from three new themes to re-imagine and re-make the exteriors of your Sims' estates: Moroccan, Art Deco, or Second Empire.
- Architectural elements include solar panels as well as all new windows, doors, roofs, and fencing to build the mansion of your Sims' dreams.
- Choose from a variety of bold sculptures and fountains to add an artistic element to your Sims' relaxing garden hideaway.
 New Objects
- New Mailbox Colors
- Sweeping Stairs
- Fence Columns
- Ceiling Fan
- Solar Windmill
Related ThreadsNew stuff pack coming: Mansion & Garden Stuff - last post by @ Nov 14, 2008
Bugs w/ mansion & garden stuff? - last post by @ Feb 16, 2009
Mansion & Garden Stuff Pack - last post by @ Nov 22, 2008
Mansion and Garden stuff - last post by @ Dec 1, 2008