|The Sims 2: Castaway|
North American Box Art
Wii, PSP,Nintendo DS,
|Release Date(s)||2007 (NA)|
Help your Sims build a life from scratch after washing ashore on a deserted tropical island. Overcome the forces of nature to help them become the ultimate survivors and thrive in this undiscovered paradise while unearthing clues that will lead them back to civilization... unless of course you want them to stay in the Llama people's civilization. You pick. Build shelters, craft unique items, and discover many useful treasures and ancient mysteries hidden deep within a diverse island environment filled with plants, fruits, and even wildlife whether on the shores of beaches or amongst the trees of jungles... even alien-related mysteries on the beautiful Crystal Island... how you want to live is your choice. Your Sims change as they take on the challenges of island life and learn to survive in style. Create a new life for your Sims on an uncharted island in The Sims 2 Castaway. With a new, fresh Sims game style, you have lots of options and choices... do you want to live out the rest of your days in peace on the islands, treating them as resorts? Do you want to get off of them as quick as possible? Do you want to complete all the tasks and goals and discover and explore all the mysteries and secrets the islands have to offer? Or do you possible want to watch your Sims slowly starve in a hostile and nightmarish, cramped environment? Do whatever you want... it's your life. Available for Wii, PS2, DS, and PSP. A great, fun experience on all platforms!
- Stay Alive! – Help your Sim meet basic needs to survive.
- Discover Diverse Islands – Explore a variety of new environments: beaches, caves, lagoons, jungle, plains, and volcanic mountains.
- Craft Everything – Create a new life from scratch. Develop tools, build shelter, craft furniture, create clothing, and make art & entertainment.
- Gather and Collect – Gather fish, trap animals, raise plants, collect shells, scavenge and decode treasure maps.
- Flourish or Escape – Build a life comfort on the island or find a way to escape back to civilization.
- Create a Crew – Choose from a wide range of Sims: Auto Mechanic, Chef, Doctor, Musician, Teacher, Executive, or Park Ranger. Each one brings a unique Sim humor and quirkiness to your crew. Reunite members of your crew and build a thriving community.
- Uncover Secrets - The islands have a lot to offer in mystery... treasure maps, hieroglyphics, plus more. See if you can uncover them all!
- Create A New Island System - Create new housing, tribes, transportation... even a string of beautiful houses in different areas of the different islands... make the islands like a town!