|The Sims: Hot Date|
North American Box Art
|Release Date(s)||2001 (NA)|
|Genre||Simulation, Expansion pack|
|Rating||(T) Teen, 7 +|
 Intro to Hot Date
The Sims: Hot Date is an expansion pack that involves Sims dating! There's exiting new characters, romance objects, interests. Downtown is filled with restaurants, shops and parks. This game will get your Sims off the couch and into the singles scene. Watch them become Casanovas or Casanevers and play matchmaker. Meet other Sims downtown, too. Everything from a drink at the bar, dinner, or meetings in the park.
 General Information
- In The Sims: Hot Date, you'll play matchmaker and see if you can take your Sim down the path of romance!
- Take your Sim Downtown, and meet up with other Sims you can ask out on dates.
- Create fun places to take your date, like at the movies, clubs, parks, and more.
- Keep your date interested and build your relationship meter.
- Mood is important here, be sure to set the right mood or your date will leave in disgust.
 Hardware Requirements
Windows 95/98 (Nt not supported); 300 MHz Pentium II; 64 MB RAM (128 MB recommended if also using other expansion packs for Sims); 4x CD/DVD-ROM drive; 600 MB free hard disk space plus space for saved games and Windows swap-file; High Color (800x600 resolution) capable 2 MB video card with DirectX 7.0 compatible driver; DirectX compatible sound card; Keyboard; Mouse.
You must have the Sims already installed on your computer in order to play.
 New Neighborhood
Downtown has been called a new neighborhood by some but by most it's known as a completely new location. Downtown has 9 different pre-made lots that are just waiting for those who want to experience the true life that Downtown offers. Among these 9 lots are plenty of stores for sims to shop at, a boardwalk, a park, a restaurant, and much more. One way to experience every feature offered in The Sims: Hot Date expansion pack would be to visit the Downtown location and begin taking your sims on a true "hot date" for any and every day that love is in the air.