TS2 GBA - Cast
Note: The descriptions given of each character are those provided in the game. Therefore, © EA Games.
- Emperor Xizzle
- BEHOLD! Alien Emperor Xizzle the Feared! The Reviled! The Loathed! The Misunderstood! The UNINTELLIGIBLE.
- A bitter little off-worlder, Burple is one hot-tempered extra-terrestrial. Fortunately, he's very easy to understand.
- Ara Fusilli
- Ara is the extraordinarily smart, undeniably sassy, and terminally bored daughter of local gangster Frankie Fusilli.
- Auda Sherif
- The world of big-budget, action-packed, spectacle films can be divided into two phases: Pre-Auda and Post-Auda. He put the "Oo!" in boom.
- Ava Cadavra
- Ex.drummer for the cult band, The Germinators, Ava Cadavra has shifted gears and spends most of her time tending and talking to plants in her greenhouse.
- For decades, people assumed Bigfoot was a mere creature of rumor and imagination. Now that they know he';s real, they don't pay much attention to him.
- Frankie Fusilli
- Frankie Fusilli runs this town, understand? Don't cross him or you'll be rubbed out. Eventually. It may take fifty or sixty years, but it'll happen. Get it?
- Dusty Hogg
- Dusty has a mean streak much longer than his patience, but if you can prove you're tough, he just might like you.
- Giuseppi Mezzoalto
- Since moving here from SimValley, Giuseppi has ditched his black-market dealings. Now he's just a shady guy.
- Honest Jackson
- Honest Jackson rose to political prominence after beating Andy Scandal in the race for mayor. Now he's working hard to shape the city.
- Jebediah Jerky
- Jebediah has lived in Strangetown longer than the place has had a name. He's trying to keep his farm alive, but to tell you the truth, he can't remember what he used to grow.
- Jimmy the Neck
- Jimmy "The" Neck is a lunk with a heart of lead. He's nice and dumb and gets along well with children. But if you cross him, he'll probably consider fighting back.
- Kayleigh Wintercrest
- Intelligent, enigmatic, egotistical, irresistible.. may have tried to woo this brilliant nuclear scientist. All have failed.
- Luthor L. Bigbucks
- Luthor is the handsome, talented, and arrogant son of Daddy Bigbucks. Easy to hate, but impossible to ignore.
- Mamma Hogg
- The only woman tough enough to keep Dusty in line - his mother.
- Misty Waters
- One-time lifeguard turned fitness guru, Misty is in Strangetown to live large and scout locations for her new business.
- Lord Mole
- Self-proclaimed ruler of a subterranean race of mole people. Lord Mole is a feisty man with utopian dreams.
- Horus Menhoset the ninth, son of Horus Hipsomet the fourth, grandson of Horus Kliptosap the eighteenth, great-grandson of Horus Palimpsest the Plinth.
- Optimum Alfred
- A robot mechanic whose A.I. proves so sophisticated he was able to secure a loan from a bank and open his own business.
- Penelope Redd
- Penelope is a cool and calculating woman on a mission. She was sent here by the FBI to investigate a matter of urgent importance.
- Pepper Pete
- Pepper Pete, swashbuckling brother of Salty Sam, is temporarily land-locked in Strangetown and in search of a few good oarsmen.
- Kent Hackett
- Once the star of a cult science fiction television program, Kent now works in a warehouse, dreaming of the movie deal that may never come.
- Sancho Paco Panza
- Sancho earned his Masters in Zoology from Miniopolis University. He has spent the last 5 years collecting specimens for the Strangetown Zoo.
- Tank Grunt
- The son of an Army General, Tank was destined to follow in his father's footsteps until an injured funny bone let him permanently without a sense of irony.
- Tristan Legend
- Not much is known about the infamous Tristam Legend except that he is more handsome, more charismatic, and more talented than anyone on earth.
- Bigfoot's high-altitude cousin, this Yeti has been seen fewer times than the Strangetown unicorn. (The WHAT?!?)
Back to The Sims 2 GBA.
Last edited by nightmare on 18 March 2009 at 13:26
This page has been accessed 605 times.
This page has been accessed 605 times.